Dalton Veterinary Practice has served the North Georgia area for 50 years. Dalton Veterinary Practice is a multi-doctor practice with dedicated support staff. We offer routine pet care in Dalton as well as orthopedic and soft tissue surgeries, oncology, and pet behavioral counseling. Our practice has extensive in-house laboratory capabilities, often providing on the spot diagnostic results. Not having to wait on test results can be extremely important when a pet has a life-threatening illness. Some of our other diagnostic equipment includes ultrasound, fully digital x-ray, EKG and a wide variety of tools available to aid in diagnosing and treating your beloved pet.
Our Core Values
- Compassion – Strong desire to alleviate suffering.
- Integrity – Adheres to moral and ethical principles; honesty, sincerity, and straightforwardness.
- Respect – Proper acceptance and courtesy.
- Reliable – Trusted, dependable, accurate and honest.
- Family – A group of people who share common attitudes, interests, and goals.
The staff of Dalton Veterinary Practice is wholly committed to providing the most comprehensive and compassionate medical and physical care to each pet entrusted to us and to deliver these services with respect and dignity for pet and owner alike.
We want Dalton Veterinary Practice to be known as the Best in Pet Care!
See what we can do for you and your pet.
Veterinary Care in Dalton
Please give us a call at (706) 281-4770 or schedule an appointment today.